[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Backgammon Board Challenge

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Saturday, 1 November 2014, at 6:37 a.m.

I have just come in to several really beautiful, new, Erhan (Turkish) backgammon boards in 4 different styles.

These are full-size genuine leather tournament boards with a fantastic playing surface that is washable (matching leather cups included but no dice). We have improved the hardware with locking latches and corner protectors and improved the lips on the cups and included higher quality, thicker checkers for these models.

The price is $450.00 each including delivery within the U.S. (And you will have the board within 1 week.) If you buy one, get it, and don’t like it for any reason, I will take it back and pay for shipping and give you a full refund, no questions asked.

To see the 4 styles go to my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PhilSimborgBackgammon. As soon as these boards are gone, or if you want to buy a board of your choosing, the price is $500.00 per board, so you are getting a discount for a board with better, heavier checkers and better hardware.

For those of you who like to gamble, here's a deal for you:

Either live or on line, anyone wishing to challenge me can put up $225.00 and play me a 1 to 3 point match (your choice) and if you win, you have won the board and I keep the $225.00. If you lose, you lose the money. Now, if you lose, you can play me again by putting up another $200.00. And if you lose that time, you can pay $100 and try again, and you can keep trying for $100 a shot until you win the board.

I am also willing to “roll the dice” for this. Either on line or live, whoever wins the opening roll wins the bet.

I have sold over 70 of these boards and if you have been to any tournaments around the world you will see top players using them, and they love them. Mochy, Akiko, Raposa, Fogerlund, and many more own these boards, and I even have permission from Taki to quote him saying "these are great boards for the money."

Email me if you are interested in either buying one outright or in gambling for it or if you have any questions.

PS: If you live outside the U.S., same deal but you have to pay for shipping costs above $25.00.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.