[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I wish finals were on Safety Harbor

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Sunday, 23 November 2014, at 7:08 p.m.

Nobody yet has mentioned Safety Harbor which is a whole lot easier to join and more people could view the match.I have an account there and it was a whole lot easier to create an account. The interface is great also. I believe Safety Harbor would be the better of the two. There have been some exhibition matches there with Kit Woolsey, Mary Hickey, and others and the players provided commentary on their moves and cubes.The players could not see comments by kibitzers but any commentary by the players could be seen. Why not have monthly exhibitions played on Safety Harbor between two world class players with their commentary? I am sure it could be easily arranged with Safety Harbor Managers. I have seen many people here commenting on how hard it is to get an account on GRIDGAMMON,but it is so easy to set up an account with SAFETY HARBOR.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.