[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

31P-22E-61E-54

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Monday, 15 December 2014, at 1:03 p.m.

In Response To: 31P-22E-61E-54 (Igor)

The mystery deepens yet the plot stays the same. I decided not to get involved when this position was first broached as someone for sure would explain the mystery. The truth is there is no mystery. When messing with these interesting positions I assume that despite their listing they are match play positions Maybe I am wrong in thinking the main interest at this forum is match play. This position is at parity. I know that cos I can give a % position OTB to middle game positions. By now it must be dawning on some that despite messing with whites runners, the run at DMP is the top play by a small margin. That ittsy pittsy fractured prime hides a strong threat. I think we can ignore the red herring that the 22 point anchor is blighted thus maybe justifying running. The difference in plays on this occassion is marginal, no need to get the sack cloth out. Even so an object lesson in breaking ones anchor early.

A new day has dawned for me. I have discovered why I am a pedigree donkey OTB. I analyse with the left side of my brain but play with the right side. LOL

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.