[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

San Antonio -- Hall of Fame Videography

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Tuesday, 3 February 2015, at 5:07 p.m.

I'll have a lot much more to say later about the tournament but I'm still trying to recuperate.

I do want to say thank you to everyone who attended and who made the Texas Backgammon Championships such a tremendous, successful event.

HOWEVER !! ----

I also want everyone to know the Awards Dinner and Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony was one of the most amazing events I've ever had the good fortune to be associated with. The Hall of Fame announcements were so moving, emotional and heartfelt that EVERYONE will want to see the video-recording.

There were also professional, video-recorded interviews with the Hall of Fame inductees that I have been told are magnificent. A lot of history, a lot of emotion, people opening themselves up as never before and really letting us see who they are. I haven't yet seen them myself -- but I can't wait.

I'll try to get these posted as soon as possible for public access. Announcements will be made to direct all to the videos. Be sure to watch them.

Huge thanks to Julius High and Bob Stoller for coordinating and supervising all of the professional videography and photography. And huge thanks to the two consummate professionals who did the videos and photos -- Patrick Thornhill and Robert Amador. Special thanks to David Rennie for introducing us to Patrick and Robert.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.