[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Capital Classic arrangements

Posted By: Barry Silliman
Date: Wednesday, 18 February 2015, at 2:38 p.m.

I've made several last-minute arrangements for the upcoming 3rd Capital Classic ABT event this weekend in Herndon, VA, just a stone's throw away from Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD):

1) I cashed in a few favors but it was worth it as I have persuaded the workers at IAD to clear the runways of snow for the comfort and convenience of inbound flights.

2) I arranged for GridGammon to be taken offline so that those itching for a backgammon fix this weekend would be encouraged to attend the tournament.

3) An anonymous donor has donated a fine-tipped Sharpie pen, and with it, if you defeat a Giant, in any event, we will use that Sharpie to write your name in the appropriate place on the bracket where the match winner's name belongs, and we may even say "good job", or "nice win", or "congratulations', or words to that effect.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.