[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Nordic Open 2015 - world team--missing

Posted By: Keene
Date: Thursday, 12 March 2015, at 4:09 a.m.

In Response To: Nordic Open 2015 - world team--missing (Stick)

I would agree. I should clarify a little bit too. I was just poking fun at you, in jest really. I know you play well, and I know that your name would certainly be in the list of potential World Team players, pretty high too, I expect. However, I did get to thinking that you don't play much, and you don't have the strong record of results that the rest of the WT does have. So, ultimately, I'm saying - play more (live), earn your results, then it wouldn't be as much of a question.

As for average PR's - yes, thats a tricky definition, but on the whole, these are fairly common numbers that we see from these players - of course my memory is selective, and I am not looking up the recorded match history of all the players - I don't care that much, I was mostly punting an expected number. I know for example that Akiko has posted some PR's higher than 2.x quite recently, but those matches have been in major finals, semi's etc. Where there has been significant progress in the main events - indicating performance (she is the reigning world champ after all..!).

I'm certainly not trying to cause offence, but you know I love to poke fun at you - no ill will intended, and with a smile on my face.

K

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.