[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New Transcription Service Announced

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Tuesday, 14 April 2015, at 1:42 p.m.

One of my good students and friends, Jordan Schwitzer, who I know to be most trustworthy and reliable, is offering a new transcription service to the backgammon community that I would urge you to consider. Here is what Jordan asked me to pass on:

BGscribe.com - Turn your backgammon videos into eXtreme Gammon files with the click of a button.

The best way to improve your game is by learning from your mistakes so start recording your live play today! We handle all the tedious work of the transcription!

Only $9.99 per hour of video and turn around in as little as 72 hours!

Here is how it works:

1) Record your backgammon matches with a phone or camera!

2) Visit BGscribe.com and submit your info by completing the form at the bottom of the page.

3) Our customer support team will reach out with instructions on sending your video file. Dropbox, youtube and many other online services are the best way to send your files.

4) Once we have your file, we will evaluate it to ensure the quality is acceptable for transcription and we will send you an invoice based on the length of the video.

5) Once we receive your payment via Paypal, we will start work on the transcription right away and send you your XG file in as little as 72 hours!

I wish Jordan much luck with this venture as I believe it is a wonderful service at a reasonable price. It also highlights just how much Michelle, William, Mike, David, and other transcribers have donated to the game and the USBGF by doing this service free for major tournaments and streamed matches. It's nice to know you can use Jordan's services for your club matches, money games, chouettes, or at tournaments for matches that are not streamed.

Again, a most reasonable price, but I will do it for $2.00 an hour less.

(However I do not guarantee any accuracy and my turn-around time is about a year.)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.