[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Finish this sentence...

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Monday, 20 April 2015, at 6:28 a.m.

In Response To: Finish this sentence... (Keene)

cube play for me is 10X harder than checker play and thats cost me $. i've lost more $ because of bad cube play than checker play, and i aint talking 10's and 20's.

cube play in pool specifically a game called one pocket is the best gambling game ever. better than BG. go to: onepocket.org And that will tell you all you need to know about one pocket, it's for advanced pool players and is a stratigic game that takes years like BG or chess to master-unless your born gifted then it still takes 5 years AFTER you know how to play pool at a advanced level. Years ago there was more pool action and cube one pocket made up 10%-15% of the action, reason its that low is for the cube to work in one pocket, the players have to play about even, there are better ways to handicap 1P. FWIW Stick knows a good bit about one pocket-I was impressed.

those are my thoughts after a very long day,

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.