[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Moch/Phil Rematch is set

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Monday, 4 May 2015, at 12:59 p.m.

REMATCH! I am delighted to announce that Mochy and I will have a rematch of our Money Game Duel.

It will take place in Las Vegas at the Flamingo Hotel in conjunction with the Las Vegas Open ABT tournament on Wednesday, November 18th, at 9PM Pacific. Falafel will again provide the commentary.

We will play fewer games (20) to shorten the session and change a couple of other rules to make it more exciting and interesting, and it will be streamed world-wide and recorded for You Tube. More later.

Other suggestions (other than about the commentary which we have already heard in detail) from this forum are most welcomed.

Keep in mind our main goals:

1. To see the affect of an inferior player starting with the cube;

2. To have an interesting discussion about plays and cube action;

3. To end up with a video on YouTube that will attract more people to the game and show that it is a fun, challenging game.

4. To show people that it takes tremendous skill to become a player of Mochy's level and tremendous chutzpha for a player of my level to challenge him.

5. To show people how much fun and interesting to watch backgammon, particularly when you have the one and only Falafel doing the commentary.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.