[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

some thoughts on rollouts

Posted By: christian munk-christensen
Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2015, at 8:42 a.m.

In Response To: some thoughts on rollouts (Stick)

I would like to know all the replies but as I said I just kind of forget them. It's maybe been 2 months since I studied 33 and now I feel like I am back to where I was before I studied it. I guess it is just not interesting enough for me to be able to remember it. Or perhaps I just need to study it more than I have been willing to. I happen to believe there's a lot more value in just playing and going through all the decisions than cramming opening theory.

As a result I guess I get 1 reply wrong per match on average. Perhaps 2 replies if it is a long match. I think the biggest error in my recent matches was a 0,045 error or something like that. Significant, I admit.

I also got an error when I slotted a 41 in the opening roll when I was trailing. My phone slots the 41 in DMP so I just figured it would be an ok play when I was trailing. That was also a clear mistake according to XG.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.