[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

error rate ranking-UPDATE!!!:)

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Tuesday, 25 March 2008, at 1:21 p.m.

A lot of players have asked me to update the ranking list with the latest error rates, so these last few days I'm putting all the new matches I've recorded over the past 2 years. Here are top 10 players for now, soon I will add more players. I decided to remove some inactive players and to use matches recorded only by me, so it would be fair to everyone. Some players have more matches, some have less, but in the future everything will be equal. My goal is to set 50 matches as a good criteria of an individual's average error rate. 20-30 matches is also very close to the real error rate of the player with difference of +/- 0.2 Of course more matches yields a truer ranking, but still I think it is interesting to see how the best players play even if the amount of matches collected isn't significant. Minimum match length is 5 pts. Any feedback and comments are welcome.

Update soon at: World Series of Backgammon Forums and here:)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.