[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

LA Open / Streaming & Transcriptions

Posted By: MishyPoo
Date: Monday, 8 June 2015, at 4:32 p.m.

Hello,

19 matches were streamed from LA this past weekend, and 11 are already in the dropbox folder.

This blows me away.

Thank you so much to our very dedicated and hard working transcribers. Bill Patterson and Bruce Farquhar do such an amazing job and are always willing to help out. Thank you a million times over. I am in awe of you both.

I don't want to neglect thanking the others that have also transcribed matches for LA and in the past, but I really feel the need to name the two above, as they really fill the dropbox folders up and without them we would have very few matches for viewing. But, of course all transcribers are appreciated.

There are two Akiko matches I need to look at when I get home. One I hand transcribed the first half and I had a hard time reading my handwriting when I tried to enter it into the xg while I was streaming one evening, and there might be some video issue with a second match vs Mayfield. I am hoping that is not the case, but I cant/wont look at it until I get home.

Here is the dropbox link again, 11 out of 19 matches are in, 2 are being transcribed today including the final match Pappas vs Rosenblum, and I will transcribe the last few this week, unless somebody wants to take the Lichtenberg/Kaz video which is the only one unassigned at the moment (email me at MishyPoo@gmail.com if you would like to transcribe that one!).

Thank you all for watching the stream. Thank you to those of you who sent in a donation from Paypal to Donations@usbgf.org.

I had a great time at the LA Open. Patrick and staff are the best and I almost cashed in the Last Chance. lol.

I look forward to my next streaming endeavor in Novi.

M

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.