[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Mochy/Feedback

Posted By: Seth
Date: Monday, 13 July 2015, at 2:50 p.m.

Mochy- Hi.. How are you? Love the talking by you during matches ( your thoughts, analysis, etc.). Here's some feedback to help, I hope.: Started watching 25pt match vs Michy Sat nite @ midnite in NYC-it was 5-5 after 1 a.m.-was too tired to watch more. My plan- was to watch match another time from your bg site at www.twitch.tv/bgmochy. Here's the big problem and spoiler alert. I went to that site and it says"Watch bgMochy's last broadcast" It had score listed as : Mochy 5; Michy 13. It's like recording sports event and someone tells you score and ruins it for you. Michy gave you an 8 cube after score was 5-5.I know if you take, you will lose game, If you drop, you will lose 4 more points to bring his total to 13. I'm sending you personal email because I think if I post on Stick's site, there will be further spoiler alerts re: who wins the match. In future, I suggest having score set at 0-0, so that all can enjoy watching such great backgammon players with no knowledge of results coming up. Might try to post at Stick's forum very quickly without reading anything else there.Ok, am posting and leaving site quickly to avoid finding out who won your match.
Hope this suggestion was helpful, Mochy.
Everyone that I chat with on Gridgammon, is enjoying your matches with discussions.
Seth

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.