[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Organized bridge does a whole lot more right than organized BG

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Saturday, 8 August 2015, at 5:44 a.m.

Just over an hour ago, my partner and I won a two session Gold Rush pairs event at the Chicago nationals. It takes close to an hour to drive home from the south loop and by the time I get home and fix a vodka I check online and already I have an email linking me to the results.

http://live.acbl.org/event/NABC152/07PG/2/results

Contrast this with this game's World Championships being played in Monte Carlo that for the past several years have had posted brackets online, but for some reason this year, that hasn't happened!! This is deplorable!

The organizers and staff in Monte Carlo are some of my best friends, but folks you really dropped the ball this year!

At other times, there's a tourney here in the USA and someone there is posting some interesting positions and sometimes saying who the final 4 are, but I have to wait nearly a day to find out who won! Well...that ain't right.

.. neilkaz ..

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.