[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Some thoughts after match recording ...

Posted By: Mislav Radica
Date: Tuesday, 1 April 2008, at 2:14 p.m.

I played last weekend on Austrian Masters Qualifier in Vienna and record all my matches. It is really great experience and from now I can't imagine that I don't record any match of mine, if my opponent agree off course. Not only that I am curious how I played and can see where made mistakes. It is also valuable tool from some other prospects.

Now I can see that I am thinking too much about some obvious moves and waste my time. Matches were clocked.

Second, I saw all illegal moves, mine and opponents.In future I will be more careful in bearoff and with big running doubles. I lost one match because my opponent run with 44 from the bar two pips more. Also once my opponent make 2pt with 42 and move with hand my checker from 22pt to 23pt. Once I played with 32: 24/22 13/11 after my opponent PoH and make his 5pt with 33!

Third I definitely will not play casually and will not joke during match because it increase my error rate a lot.

Fourth, I need to count twice when considering racing cube. I take one horrible cube racing cube when was 21 pips down in positions when 11 pips difference was borderline take, just because miscount 21 and 11.

And last one which is not connected with match recording lol: There is no cigarets for me any more during play and between matches. Just have headache after. Good idea is also to take fresh air after every match.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.