[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Moves leading up to today's OLM

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 22 January 2007, at 1:22 p.m.

Match to 25, tied at 10
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

Readers move 24/23 13/9. The rollouts are close. Snowie is a difference of .023 but the deviation is a big bigger than the GNU rollout because it's 15552 games & the GNU rollout is 46656 games. GNU prefers the split by under .001, not much of a difference. I've tinkered w/both plays of course and am going to kiss the bot's ass, I prefer the split but will play the slot myself if I don't feel like reaching clear across the board. (I'm not kidding, I'm THAT lazy)

Match to 25, tied at 10

Stick moves 24/21 6/2*. There's really no play B with this roll. Knock you off balance and hope you brick from the bar. Split my guys to try to anchor up when/if I'm hit back.

Match to 25, tied at 10

Readers move bar/23* 13/11 6/4*(2). I hope I wasn't jumping the gun by playing this move for you. Three of the 2s are forced anyway. You come in with the first deuce, bar/23*, you're obviously going to make the 4 pt. on my head with 6/4*(2) so the last deuce is the only one in question. Since I now have two men up it's obvious you don't need to worry about shifting around to anchor up, you want more ammo in the zone, 13/11 is clear and I thought everyone else would figure that too.

Match to 25, tied at 10

Stick moves bar/22 bar/20. Well played by me.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.