[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

12th Carolina Invitational transcriptions/folder

Posted By: MishyPoo
Date: Tuesday, 8 September 2015, at 1:16 p.m.

Hello,

We have many matches that need transcription from the 12th Carolina Invitational.

Thanks once again to Bruce Farquhar and Bill Patterson on giving us all such a good jump on filling up the dropbox folder. Unfortunately, I was unable to do the work needed to get it more filled over the weekend, but it will be filling up quite a bit today. Please keep your eye on the link below to see what new matches are added, as I wont be posting every time I add a match. I will, however, let you know when the finals matches have been added.

Please email me at MishyPoo@gmail.com if you can help by doing a transcription. All help is greatly appreciated, even if you can only do one match.

I hope you all enjoyed the streaming from NC. Jeb has an excellent staff and the person (the beautiful Andy) who was doing the streaming did a fantastic job. I was freed up to play and play and play, which I did all weekend (hence the inablility to do the work I usually do for the transcriptions).

Here is the link to the folder... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w3fs6yeat6c2pyr/AAB9FhvIaFexuEUnEF1fVNBJa?dl=0

M

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.