[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Payback challenge!++ (Backgammon Studio)

Posted By: Terje Pedersen
Date: Sunday, 20 September 2015, at 12:39 p.m.

Hi!

Earlier Tore wanted to locate positions of the 'Pay me now or pay me later' type. A couple of days ago I added support for this:

along with fixing some other action tags and also adding a double slot or not tag.

Yesterday I added a 'Payback challenge!' that you can use to quiz yourself on these types of positions.

I have also added an option to filter positions based on the different match types:

I have to run an update process on the database to update all positions (also for the pay now or later filter) so you might not find any entries that match these tags in your private database until I have updated it.

Earlier Hall added some written answers to his double checker play challenges:

This is awesome! I'd love to see more content of this type.

A couple of days ago I added an option to put together an email after you've completed a challenge in a shameless attempt to get you to recruit some of your backgammon playing friends to also visit my server!

Earlier Hall wanted to filter errors/blunders from only one of the players:

This is useful when you go through your own matches in your private database and don't care so much about the errors of your opponent.

In other news: I managed to get 7 in the borderline bonanza challenge which I am confident nobody will be able to beat! :-)

Give it a try!

Backgammon Studio

TP

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.