[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Bearoff bingo!++ (Backgammon Studio)

Posted By: Terje Pedersen
Date: Monday, 5 October 2015, at 1:19 a.m.

Hi!

Today I added a new challenge "Bearoff bingo!" where both players are bearing off and there is a cube decision to be made. What to do? I suspect I do a fair amount of incorrect handling of this so I need to practice some more in this area. Now there is an easy way to do that.

This was made possible by an improvement yesterday of being able to distinguish between who is bearing off:

when searching for positions. You can also search for contact/no contact positions. These two were suggested by negheonegu. Thanks!

If you find something is missing/needs improvement don't hesitate to ask for it and I'll see what I can do! I've added a feedback button in the other actions sections for this use (Or just email me directly).

Right after posting about the new training ground I improved it a little bit:

Here you can see that some entries has 'None' displayed which means that no errors has been made in this error range. If there are some errors but not 10 you are now able to play through the ones that are found in this error range (Suggested by Hall). There is also an error range button to display the error ranges:

Also since last time I have added a "Backgame bliss!" challenge that deals with cube handling in backgame positions.

I also made a slight improvement (I think) of the start page:

I don't spend too much effort on the looks of the site but perhaps I should?

Give it a try! :-)

Backgammon Studio

TP

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.