[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Pitt. Memorial Cup Finals

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 9 April 2008, at 10:46 a.m.

I had the pleasure of recording this match between our own Chuck Bower & Perry Gartner. This is the first time I'd ever manually recorded a match, and though a bit sloppy, I got the job done and probably learned more from it by actively watching than anything else all weekend! (that, and going through the match with Perry afterwards, every last 'interesting' play)

Now as much as I'd like to simply post all of Chuck's blunders and laugh I simply don't have that much room on my web site .. so what I'm going to do is post some of the more interesting problems. We'll skip a 3rd roll play that I've already sufficiently chastised Chuck about and jump to one of Perry's plays, the double ducks. Always tough to play, though usually a welcome number.

The score (after 0 games) is: Perry Gartner 0, Chuck Bower 0 (match to 7 points)

Perry Gartner153

'1O1O ' '5X3X2X ' ' '4O

1X1X ' '2O5O '2O ' ' '3X

Chuck Bower153

Position ID: sM/gARTgu8EBKA Match ID: MAHpAAAAAAAA

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.