[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Some new stuff from the School of Fish

Posted By: RobertFontaine
Date: Saturday, 12 December 2015, at 8:01 p.m.

In the last few weeks we have added a few topics to our repetoire/pile for study:

This week Scott spent a presented on Match Equity Tables, Take Points, Gammon Price and related items. He provided a spreadsheet and quite a few useful study references available across the internet.

Last week Wayne put together a set of interesting positions around making and breaking the 20 point based on open class play derived from Terje Pederson's Gammon Studio database. He has provided a presentation and Anki flash cards have been created for them.

A week or two prior to Matt did an excellent presentation on the early game blitz. Again he has provided a presentation and Anki flash cards have been created for them.

Presentations can be found on schoolofish.org under the menu item Public/Presentations and flash cards may be found under Public/Shared Files.

References/attributions to resource materials used in the creation of these presentations and articles can be found in the presentations and on the front of each deck.

If you find errors or ommissions please feel free to taunt me and I will do my best to correct them in a timely basis.

Thanks, Robert

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.