[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

San Antonio Updates

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 7 February 2016, at 10:01 a.m.

There are photos of most if not all of the brackets posted on Facebook but I kmow some people avoid FB and others may want a more condensed summary. I'm posting from my iPad so the formatting won't be pretty but here's what you need to know.

Main event: Gary Fries is awaiting an adversary in the finalls. The semis match is between Rich Munitz and Dave Kettler. Julius High lost to Gary in the other semis match.

Consolation: Gus Contos v. Patrick Gibson in semis(?) waiting on a few matches in the rest of the draw.

Last Chance: too many people left to name. Even I'm still in this.

Super Jackpot: Al Hodis is on to the semis. The remaining 3 matches in the round of 8 are Tobias Hellwag v. Bob Wachtel. Ed O'Laughlin v. Stick. Steve Sax v. Frank Talbot.

Limited Jackpot: Semis matches: Jonah Seewald v. Eric Hiner and Gary Fries v. Ron Loero.

Dual-Duel: Steve Sax won the score based side while he's also in the finals v. Wachtel on the PR side.

Tournament of Stars: Munitz-Contos await the winner of Sax-Bird v. Petko-Gillis in the finals.

That is all.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.