[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

DVD: Cheating at Backgammon

Posted By: Frank Berger
Date: Friday, 18 April 2008, at 10:16 p.m.

Hi,

today I received the DVD, so as promised a review. Well, I have mixed feelings. The DVD is pretty short, barely 20 minutes, the material seem to be older (with the exception of the introduction by George Joseph) and the image quality is not very good. One time it is really difficult to see the important thing. That's the down side. On the other side, if you play for decent stakes in real life the $20 may pay easily. At least you are aware of some cheating methods and I guess they are extremely difficult to spot if you are not aware of them. And even then you wont detect all of them if your opponent is skilled enough, even when you are leery.

So my conclusion is: if you like prestidigitator tricks or play for decent stakes with people where you don't now how trustworthy they are, I would invest the $20, otherwise you really don't need it.

ciao

Frank

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.