[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Texas Transcriptions

Posted By: MishyPoo
Date: Friday, 12 February 2016, at 2:49 p.m.

Hello,

Some of you might have noticed that new matches have been uploaded recently to the USBGF YouTube page. I am asking that you please do not assume that these need to be transcribed, as some of the matches were already transcribed and some have already been sent out for transcription. Check the comments on the videos, as I sometimes put a message in their stating if the match has been sent out or has already been transcribed.

To try to lessen the duplication of work, please make sure you check with me before transcribing a match. It is a shame when a match has been assigned to one person and then I receive it back from another. I do appreciate the time and effort of all transcribers, but let's work together to use your time and efforts more efficiently.

As always, anybody who can help transcribe a match is greatly appreciated. If you would like to do one, or 5, please email me at MishyPoo@gmail.com and I will send one right out to you when they become available. Right now I have a list of transcribers waiting and no matches to send them. I expect we should have this fixed quite soon when all the matches from TX get uploaded.

Thank you everybody who has helped thus far!

Michelle

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.