[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Issues while transcribing in XG

Posted By: Istvan Eger
Date: Tuesday, 24 May 2016, at 3:35 p.m.

Dear All,

I have some problems which come up regurarly while transcribing a match for whatever reasons. I know there are some very experienced transcribers, can you give me some good solutions?

Problem 1: Double: Let give an example: Score is 5away-3away , my opponents doubles after the 20. roll. I forget to transcribe the double and I only realize this 2 games later at 1 away 2 away. Is there any possibility to add the double back later on? Currently in this case I export the match to a .txt, type in the double and import the match back but this is very annoying.

Problem 2: Doubles – problem 2: Score is 7away-7away. My opponent doubles me, I accept the double on the video, but i missclick during the transcription and so drop the cube. In this case the game ends and the next game is started. There is no way to undo the wrong cube drop. Again, the only solution I now is the trick with the .txt file. Do you have a better workaround?

Problem 3: Doubles – problem 3: Score is 2away-2away, my opponent doubles me after the first roll. I forget to transcribe this and only realize that my opponent doubled me at the roll number 20. Currently in this cases I am undoing all of the rolls from 2-20 which is very annoying. Is there a way to go back to the 2. roll and enter the double/take decision? (and without the .txt import/export trick)?

Problem 4: I roll 6-1 but transcribe the roll as 6-3. I only realize this 20 rolls later. Is there a way to go back an correct that move without undoing all of the next 20 rolls (and without the .txt import/export trick)?

Problem 5: Illegal moves: Currently I can only enter illegal moves by clicking transcribe/enter illegal move in the menu and then typing in the illegal move manually instead of moving the checkers with my mouse. This is very time consuming and I often don't now how to type in the move in a correct format. Is there a way to say now there is an illegal move and than click the checkers like in a normal legal move?

Thnaks, all ideas are greatly appreciated: István

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.