[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

MN Open

Posted By: Keene
Date: Monday, 25 July 2016, at 3:44 p.m.

I would like to put out a huge shout-out to the Madison club. We took a few players with us to Minnesota over the weekend, and came back with the Open champion (Jack Edelson), and the Intermediate champion (Zach Tabak).

We would have claimed more trophies, but alas, due to scheduling, Steve Brown, Yuri Millman, and my inability to win anything, it was just the two main event winners!

Congrats Jackles & Zackles!

Also, very well done to the Minnesota club too - they took Open runner up, 1st and 2nd consolation, Intermediate runner up, 1st and 2nd consolation, and 1st last chance. In the masters, Steve Brown was runner up, but he took lots of other trophies anyway. Sean Garber won the Last chance, quickies and blitz.

Masters winner was Ray Fogerlund - breaking a long streak of misses! Full results at chicagopoint.com (as usual, and great to see you again Bill D!)

Well done all.

[Time for my timely reminder about Madison..]

Don't forget.. you can play against all (or most) of the above champion players at the Wisconsin Championships coming up on August 19th! Get your registrations in to me soon!

Keene

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.