[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I' m sorry but no thanks to organizers of MC championship

Posted By: Boris Gurov
Date: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, at 4:39 a.m.

In the last year ( 40th, anniversary Championship) instead of trophies for all winners was given glass shards. It is difficult to convey in words sensation and frustrated when instead your Cup receive glass shards in the packing box. The organizers ( the same organizers of 41 Champ. )promised to send duplicate by post. Then in the fall they checked addresses and phone numbers. Winter once again clarified. Spring said that trophies are not yet ready. Passed one year. Ended 41 Championship. Duplicates were obtained by those who participated in the Championship. My friends during the championship searched for my copy, but they have been told that my duplicate NO. Question for organizers-where is my cup for victory? When I get it and get there anyway? Boris Gurov PS And the question for backgammon community- can this trivia and I want too much?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.