[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Announcing Backgammon Video PodCasts

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Saturday, 13 August 2016, at 2:42 p.m.

I have been working with experts in the field of Podcasting and decided that for Backgammon, video is better so I can show positions and pictures as well.

At least twice a month I will post, on YouTube, something interesting about backgammon. I will do more on line interviews and discussions with great players and backgammon personalities all over the world.

Simply go to YouTube and subscribe to the Phil Simborg channel. By the way, you will see many videos I have already posted about backgammon positions and chouettes and teaching aids.

I already have scheduled Video Podcasts coming up with MCG and another with Xavier and will be inviting guest speakers from all over the world to join me. I think you will find them most interesting and fun as well as educational.

Thanks for watching! Suggestions, feedback, and "constructive criticism" always welcome.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.