[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

P40 Dice Scrambler ready to ship

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Saturday, 10 September 2016, at 12:56 p.m.

The revolutionary P40 Dice Scrambler is now available at www.p40bg.com. It folds easily in 3 seconds to lay flat in your board; it is very cool looking and works great and guarantees a fair roll with few cocked dice and no dice on the floor.

While it has grooves in the bottom to make it fit securely on a P40 board, it will also sit nicely on virtually any backgammon board. The price is $60 plus shipping. When you compare this to other baffle boxes for more money, including the ones I have been making and selling the past few years, there is really no comparison. This is a must-have for any serious backgammon player or tournament.

If you want to see pictures of it, they are on my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PhilSimborgBackgammon

By the way, I have been using one since March, and we use it every day in the Chicago chouette and constantly at tournaments. It has been taken apart and put together at least 100 times; it has been knocked over and dropped on the floor; it is traveled all over the world; and it is as good as new. This is a very well-made product.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.