[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

The Everlasting Gaze

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 5 December 2016, at 1:24 p.m.

You know I'm not dead

You may have noticed the forums have been down for about a month and a half. One or two of you may have emailed me and overall I think it was a good thing. It made everyone realize how much you missed them, even relied on them, how you took them for granted without realizing it. You know, like your significant other that you don't know how much they meant to you until they're out of the picture for a hot minute. It also gave everyone a vacation from ... bg and everyone and thing in it. Often much needed without realizing it.

My plan was, since nobody had stepped up to offer to fix the forums and I'm a lazy sob when it comes to things like this was to get around to trying to do it as a Christmas present. That was my long term plan so likely I'd have been able to figure out and actually fix them sometime in January at the dead earliest. They're up and running now though...how did this happen? All praise should be directed in Michael Petch's direction. After a couple messages on rgb we talked on Facebook and he took over and got shit done overnight.

There will probably be a bug or three to work out. Permissions have been changed, etc...so report anything weird here or send me an email. With any luck (aka MPetch skillz) we should be up and running again so https://youtu.be/IKNlkdw_n8E?t=1h11m6s let the games, begin!

The Last Dragon is my all time favorite movie btw. In case you need it while playing Stick trivia. (Stickia??)

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.