[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

The rules, the process of change, and our community

Posted By: Keene
Date: Wednesday, 7 December 2016, at 4:50 p.m.

While I read all the comments on the rules, and I speak to players who experience them, and take in all the information available, I have come to the conclusions that:

1. We are hitting the point whereby people are going to end up in a corner - whether that's players who object to the rules, or the USBGF who seem to be sticking like glue to them, with no give, it doesn't matter.

2. Its time to stop, take stock of the situation, and make decisions that are for the good of the game, at this time. We simply may not be ready for the adjustment.

3. The rules might be feasible and workable, even playable. But it is too much of a change for the entire community to just take it on the chin. This could be an opportunity for the federations to unite, and not just settle on one set of rules, but define the long term vision, and put together a roadmap - for review by their memberships on an annual basis.

Let's put a stop to this now. It is getting out of hand. Concessions must be made, this Mexican stand off (or perhaps its a Texan stand off?) is not the place where we as a community need to be.

Keene

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.