[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Ridiculousr?

Posted By: svilo
Date: Monday, 20 March 2017, at 3:37 p.m.

This is ridiculous. I am posting this to BGonline. This can only be beaten by a tournament where we played 5 rounds direct knockout and the Director announced prizes will not be given because the local players withdrew their entries meanwhile! I had traveled abroad to hear this! He also said sorry.

Svilen Todorov (aka Svilo) 36B Humboldt St. Sofia 1113, Bulgaria www.gammoncity.com phone: 359-882120669 email: svilog@gmail.com

------ Original Message ------ From: "Bernhard Mayr" <EBIF@gmx.at> To: gammoncity@gmail.com Sent: 20-Mar-17 17:24:09 Subject: Aw: Re: Re[2]: Bulgarian Champ finals

Modus of triple KO tournaments

Summary: Each participant plays until he has either lost 3 times and is therefore eliminated or till he is the only participant with fewer defeats - then he wins the tournament.

in announcement this is written shorter and confusing - sorry for that.

Gesendet: Montag, 20. März 2017 um 16:18 Uhr Von: s <gammoncity@gmail.com> An: "Bernhard Mayr" <EBIF@gmx.at> Betreff: Re: Aw: Re[2]: Bulgarian Champ finals The sentence of the RULES i quoted contains the CLAUSE "OR" and you fail to read the second half of the sentence!

------ Original Message ------ From: "Bernhard Mayr" <EBIF@gmx.at> To: gammoncity@gmail.com Sent: 20-Mar-17 17:15:28 Subject: Aw: Re[2]: Bulgarian Champ finals

no - you lost 1 - your oponent 2 till now...

Gesendet: Montag, 20. März 2017 um 16:00 Uhr Von: s <gammoncity@gmail.com> An: "Bernhard Mayr" <EBIF@gmx.at> Betreff: Re[2]: Bulgarian Champ finals

The tournament will be played in Triple-Ko - mode: Each participant plays until he has either lost 3 times and is therefore eliminated or the only participant with fewer defeats wins the tournament.

UnQuote

I am the only participant with fewer defeats!

Svilen Todorov (aka Svilo) 36B Humboldt St. Sofia 1113, Bulgaria www.gammoncity.com phone: 359-882120669 email: svilog@gmail.com

------ Original Message ------ From: "s" <gammoncity@gmail.com> To: "Bernhard Mayr" <EBIF@gmx.at> Sent: 20-Mar-17 16:54:20 Subject: Re: Bulgarian Champ finals

I have played ickoicko (Hristo Hristov) and I have beaten him. I have more wins. How many times need I beat him to win the tournament?

Svilo

------ Original Message ------ From: "Bernhard Mayr" <EBIF@gmx.at> To: svilog@gmail.com; hristohristovkn@gmail.com Sent: 20-Mar-17 15:44:45 Subject: Bulgarian Champ finals

Dear Players!

Congratulations reaching the finals! deadline is 27.03.2017

exciting match! Bernhard

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.