[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

2500! And a new PR king in town...

Posted By: Terje Pedersen
Date: Wednesday, 22 March 2017, at 11:11 a.m.

Hi!

On monday Backgammon Studio reached a nice milestone of 2500 online matches played on the server. Pretty sweet! :-)

If you haven't tried playing matches on Backgammon Studio yet you should! It is great fun!

On monday another record was set with 22 simultaneous online users. Not a lot I admit but it is a start!

Oh hey! I managed to play well in a match! :-) But there is a new average PR leader in town!

He hasn't played many matches yet but I wouldn't be too suprised if he stays at the top for some time!

The first 16 player tournament just filled up and is ready for some tournament action! To join a tournament first go to the lobby by clicking on the lobby button at the top on the home screen (or ctrl-l on desktop). Then click on the torunaments button you see near the top of this picture and then click the button beside one of the open tournaments.

And last but not the least Backgammon Studio just went past 1300 users! Now we are getting somewhere!

I see there are several countries with a lot of room for advancement on this list! Spread the word!

Backgammon Studio The swiss army knife of backgammon!

Best regards,
TP

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.