[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Las Vegas Update

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 28 April 2017, at 6:33 p.m.

From the Calcutta sheet there appears to be about 63 players in the main. Remember this is a rebuy tourney though so there will be many more entries. I'll try to upload pix of the Calcutta sheets shortly.

The intermediate division is listed as 59 players.

In the Super Jackpot we are now down to 7 players. I think next round (tonight) one player will get a bye and the other players will get an equitable refund. MCG, Phipps, and myself all bought an extra spot to assist the bracket. That means that I've only played one match and am through to the third round. MCG too I believe and I don't think Phipps has played at all. I think he bought directly through. Remaining players are myself, MCG, Phipps, Sax, Fogerlund, Drew Giovanis and Alex Toth.

The Limited Jackpot is down to the remaining 8. Again, I'll post a pic of the players with any luck.

Doubles had 18 teams and are down to the final four of Christian-Innes v. Arnold-Magne and Russell-Fusco v. Clay-Bauer.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.