[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Streaming from the Atlanta Tournament

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Friday, 19 May 2017, at 12:32 p.m.

STREAMING FROM THE ATLANTA TOURNAMENT: Unfortunately they are not set up for streaming as they don't have internet or the camera equipment for this tournament, but I have my own portable wifi and cameras and have donated the use of my equipment and channel for streaming. It will be difficult for me or anyone to post notification of matches, but I will try to do it for the finals. In the meantime, if you go to my channel and subscribe, you will get an email notification whenever we go live. My streaming channel is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/3NTXLvrmUuy

(All matches will be streamed on P40 boards and there will be a blitz contest to award the board to the winner. P40 is also giving away prizes as a sponsor.)

I had a good start, coming in second in the pre-tournament last night, losing at DMP to some novice player. (he kept screaming 6-2 from the bar in a high, screeching voice--I guess he learned to yell when he was a fireman).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.