[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Riddle me this

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 22 May 2008, at 4:06 a.m.

I will tell you all the details I know of what went on, I'd like someone to come up with a better theory of why it happened than the ones I currently have.

Husband, wife, 1 year old live in a nice house in a good part of town. Wife works for the county jail psych department, husband works the same place as a cop.

On a Tuesday, somewhere between regular working hours, someone kicked in their front door and entered the house. Nobody was there, they went through the two main bedrooms. Mattresses were turned, drawers were pulled out and searched, shoe boxes and jewelery boxes opened and looked through, nothing was taken. They found a digital camera, didn't take it, they took none of the jewelery some of which was obviously expensive even to the untrained eye, they passed up a nice ipod that was on the counter they'd have seen on their way in/out.

That's all of the information I can think of that may be semi relevant. Below are the theories I'm unsatisfied with:

• He was searching for a weapon. He knew the couple and knew that most cops have more than just 1 gun, searched all the places one would be, didn't find one, left
  • Someone was looking for dirt on the couple
  • Druggie looking for drugs

This isn't a riddle, this actually happened and I'm wondering why the fuck someone would break into someone's house, go through a bunch of shit, not take a damn thing when they could have easily stolen so much stuff, and leave. If you think there may be any relevant info I'm leaving out feel free to ask.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.