[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Streaming

Posted By: institute
Date: Sunday, 6 August 2017, at 11:31 a.m.

Hi Although I have plenty of experience in running BG tournaments in the UK I have very little knowledge of how to present streaming which I would like to do in the future. The streaming this year seems to have been taken to the next level and in particular the split screen/commentary room from the Nordic was excellent in terms of quality and promoting the game. The ongoing streaming from Monte Carlo this week has also been high quality.Can anyone involved in streaming step up to offer me any advice, and I am talking about from the pure basics upwards :-). I noticed that on the streaming page this week it highlights the spec of the laptop,what particular features would actually enhance the viewing experience ?

The U.S. Backgammon Federation has acquired an amazing state-of-the-art laptop to bring the highest quality streaming possible to be enjoyed by the global backgammon community.

Custom Streaming Laptop Specs

Model: Sager NP9876 / Clevo P870KM1-G

Display: 17.3" 3K QHD (2560x1440) AUO 120Hz 5ms Matte G-SYNC™ Technology Display

Video & Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1080 GPU 8GB GDDR5X NVIDIA PASCAL™

CPU / Processor: 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700K

Memory: 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400MHz

Thanks in advace for any help or advice

John

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.