[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Moves leading up to today's OLM

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 29 January 2007, at 5:54 a.m.

Match to 25, White leads 12 to 10
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

Readers move bar/22 6/5

Talk about ugly. I'd love to make my 5 pt. but that's wayyyyyy too loose diversifying all your numbers you'd pummel me into the ground next turn for sure with 4s & 6s to hit on one side of the board, 2s 3s & 5s to hit on the other. What is clear is that I need to anchor up. You have a lot of ammo pointed in my general direction so after I anchor u there's really only one ace left! Stick moves 24/22 6/5.

Readers move 13/7(2).

I'll admit that OTB I may have misplayed this (esp. before my last session with Mary). I believe relatively the same play came up in my last session with Mary & I wrongly pointed on the ace point. It struck me after I picked up the dice and I figured it was wrong to make it so I'm not going to do it here. We both have a priming game going and now my chances to prime have dwindled since I failed to cover the five. If I make the ace pt. I put two checkers completely out of play and there's really no hope of me carrying out a blitz from here so I believe the best play to be the middling play. Stick moves 13/7 5/1*.

Readers move bar/24*/20

I still can't play passively. I'm already significantly behind in the race, it's important to try to get something going offensively still by knocking you off my 5 pt. again. Maybe I'll get to slip into a backgame if you whack me again. Stick moves bar/23 6/5*

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.