[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Seeking XG Mobile iOS Beta-testers

Posted By: eXtreme Gammon
Date: Tuesday, 8 August 2017, at 1:55 a.m.

Hello Everyone,

Several of you may have experienced some issues in XG Mobile iOS. Apparently an "Access violation" error can happen when asking for hint or using the Tutor.

I never been able to produce the issue (it would have been to easy) so I put a Beta version using TestFlight, Apple's testing system, and I am seeking beta tester to try to solve that issue.

If you are interested, please email me at contact@extremegammon.com with your AppleID and I will add you to the list. You will need to download Testflight from the app store and you will see XG Mobile as an entry there once I add you. Users experiencing the problem are clearly a primary target for me, but any other player are welcomed to join: the larger the pool, the more issue I can find.

I've recompiled XG Mobile using the latest version of Delphi, so it possible the problem got solved in that release.

Here are the testing notes:

• The main thing is to track the bug on hint/tutor.
  • Also please check in Regular (non-premium mode) as the ads are now coming from AdMOb.
  • You can pick the mode upon start or change at any time from the about screen.
  • If a crash happens, reopen the App, go to the menu "Export", pick the file "Debug Log" and press "email". Sent it to xavier@extremegammon.com or contact@xg-mobile.com.

And here is the changes:

• Added an easy way to set the computer strength on the new game screen.
  • Show Pip count when showing hint no matter what the Pip count setting is.
  • Added Threshold and option for Tutor/Training Mode (Options>>Game Options)

Thank you for your help.

Xavier Dufaure de Citres

•  

Post Response

Your Name:
    Your E-Mail Address:
    Subject:
    If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.