[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

two events added in New York

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 7 December 2017, at 12:30 a.m.

Mochy and I will host a boot camp the afternoon of Tuesday, January 16th, at the Hyatt before the New York Open.

In the evening there will be a Beat the Pro event where players will have the opportunity to play Mochy a 3 point match and can win money and prizes. In addition we will offer an option to have your match analyzed with comments.

People who attend the afternoon session will be allowed to attend the evening session without charge as a spectator, but there will be a fee to play Mochy.

Mochy will play up to 3 people at once (on 3 boards) but if we have a large number of challengers we will add one or two more Giants to compete. It should be fun and most interesting to play and watch.

The afternoon session will feature discussions and interactions with myself and Mochy on a variety of subjects. Participants will be able to choose from the subjects they feel they need to learn most. Our topics will be different from the ones at last year's New York Boot Camp. The charge for the boot camp is $300.00. It will run from 12:30 to 5:30

For pricing, more information, and to reserve a spot, go to our web site at http://www.blcbootcamp.com/upcoming-boot-camps.html

or email me at pjsimborg@gmail.com.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.