[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

STic vs FT

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 2 January 2018, at 9:14 a.m.

In Response To: STic vs FT (Iancho Hristov)

At a glance it doesn't look like I ever made this file available on the forums so here it is. After reinstalling Snowie, finding a registration that works (at one point I had at least 8 of them!), getting the computer to recognize what program to open Snowie files with then exporting, re-importing, analyzing, voilà! No problem. The way it sounded is that I also commented on plays within' the file itself but no comments appear so don't think that I've deleted them, they simply aren't there.

A 15pt match between myself and François Tardieu that only lasted 2 games. The first game morphs into a backgame for François for a hot second and I make a couple common rookie backgame mistakes that hopefully I wouldn't make these days. Namely hitting opp's blots when they're deep in his inner board to assist his timing and, at the same time, revitalizing an otherwise (semi) dead blot, pushing checkers past the point(s) I would most like to make (back of the prime), and not (hitting) double hitting behind the anchors both for timing issues and to knock the opponent off balance.

The second game sees some proper 4 and 8 ball cubing and taking and I end up losing a G on an 8 cube. I played a 5.1 and François a 4.1. Cringe worthy PRs nowadays but 12 years ago not as bad. I wonder how much the average PR has dropped in that time span? I wonder how much faster someone can attain goodness or even greatness in bg then compared to now?

Download the file here

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.