[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

forum poll

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Thursday, 25 January 2018, at 1:11 p.m.

I said that I would not post anymore about streaming and transcribing but I changed my mind.Although this is not a pitch to get more help it is a survey and I hope that enough people take part in it to get good results.Since there has been only one person interested enough to help with transcribing,I pose this question #1-How many people really care about having all matches from all tournaments transcribed?I will propose these suggestions.#2-instead of having all matches transcribed from each tournament,19 from NY Metro to date,how about just having a few transcribed that are most important like the championship,semi-finals and other pre-determined matches?In that way there would not be such a heavy backlog to do.#3-Have the players in each tournament do their own transcribing if they so desire.If they want to have their match transcribed but do not have time or just do not like to do transcribing,like Phil,then I am the contact to do any of them like I have been doing with Phil and Larry.If there are more people stating they do not give a damn wether they are done or not,then there is the answer.If the players do not give a damn and other people here do not care about getting match files from each tournament,then each person can transcribe on their own like myself.I do also believe that perhaps the problem is that this is strictly voluntary.But without the interest,and because of the usbgf,I do not believe there will be any changes to it only being voluntary.Please post your votes!I am interested!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.