[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

forum poll concluded

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Saturday, 27 January 2018, at 11:37 a.m.

The forum poll is now concluded.The results are exactly what I expected.There mainly is no interest in helping with transcribing with only two people who said they would help on some.The consensus is to have players do their own or pay other people to do them.I have already stated I would do this.Thirdly is to have not all matches transcribed,but only the main matches such as the championship,semi-finals and others of importance.There is nobody right now to take charge of them as far as determining what should be transcribed,who to send the matches to when they are completed so they can be put into a dropbox or other means to release the match files to everyone.Also the same person to make sure there are no duplications finding out what players do their own matches.Until there is more help and some supervising,there will be no more transcribing.The consensus is that nobody gives a damn wether they are done or not.I will continue to do some on my own and keep them to myself unless some players request their matches to be done by me,or I get requests from people here who would just like the match files like I do.I do not think that with future tournaments,there will be any changes.Streaming is not what I enjoy with commentary with someone getting so excited and giving meaningless commentary.It will be interesting what happens in other tournaments coming up.As I said the same old thing of who wants to help etc etc etc etc.Thank you to those who took part in the survey.But the results were exactly what I thought they would be.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.