[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cherry Blossom - BMAB and recording stations

Posted By: TarHeelFan
Date: Friday, 4 May 2018, at 12:54 a.m.

For anyone coming to the Cherry Blossom tourney next weekend, I will be glad to help in any way I can with BMAB submissions. Please keep in mind that I will be playing, and don't want to impact my PR with too many distractions. But whenever I'm available, I'm happy to help.

Of course, the best way to get a jump-start on a submission is to play in the BMAB tourney that I'll be running Wednesday evening/Thursday morning. But if you cannot make that, you can still do an Individual Submission. I will have all of my recording equipment there, since I'm doing the tourney, and it's available to rent. As with Atlanta, I won't have time to manage the stations, so it will be equipment only. Two options:

1. Complete setup (computer and camera rig): $50 for the weekend.

2. Camera rig only (record to your computer): $25 for the weekend.

With either option, I'll help make sure you are correctly set up and show you how to manage the files. And I'll be available for limited troubleshooting, whenever I'm not in a match. Andy Lindeberg will also be able to help, but will be busy with streaming and other duties.

Email me if you want to reserve equipment.

jeb.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.