[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Merit Open Is BMAB Friendly Event

Posted By: Dmitriy Obukhov
Date: Saturday, 8 September 2018, at 2:18 p.m.

We have great news to share with you. A few weeks ago BMAB started a new initiative -- BMAB-Friendly Tournaments. We are happy to report that we have negotiated one such deal with Arda, and he agreed to provide discounts for current BMAB grandmasters going to Cyprus for Merit Open. The first 20 Grandmasters who will tell us they are attending Merit Open will receive 25% discounts of registrations for Open, Doubles, and Super Jackpot on a condition they agree that Merit Open can use their names to promote the event. In practice, this means those who take advantage of this deal will save up to 60 Euros in registration fees.

If you would like to take advantage of this proposal, please send an email to Dmitriy Obukhov (dmitriyobukhov@gmail.com) and David Presser (david.pr@gmail.com) with the following request:

"I plan to attend Merit Open this year and would like to receive 25% off of registrations for Open, Doubles, and Super Jackpot. I understand and agree Merit open can use my name to promote the event."

And that's it! We will keep the track of the order of requests and forward a list of eligible Grandmasters to Arda when it is 20 names long.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.