[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Open Invitation for playing Backgammon Variants, Narde, Tavli ( Plakoto, Fevga/Moultezim) , Longgammon

Posted By: konstantin
Date: Monday, 3 June 2019, at 9:38 a.m.

He guys, i know i cant compete with any of you guys in the specialized form of modern tournament backgammon or an unlimited game but i invite anyone to come either to Rostock or Greifswald in Northern Germany / Baltic Sea to play any of the traditional forms of backgammon without a doubling cube (preferably as it is more relaxed) Both cities are easy to reach from Berlin, 2-3 hours away or with the ferry (especially Rostock).

i know there are a lot of players in denmark for backgammon but right now im restricted with my travelling time and im searching for someone who is also interested in fascinating variants. so if you know someone who fits the bill and he does not read here but in danish forums or lives in whatever nice part of the world please contact him for me.

im really interested in just playing for the heck of it. so we can just play for fun or if you like i can bring a medal for the winner of the mixed games competition and a certificate (thats not the right word i know, i mean what you get when you compete in sports)

in both places i know relaxed places to play, either be it a cafe, a greek restaurant, an old bibliothek (library) or an open room in the hotel for smokers with a great view of the baltic sea :D

so i hope somebody takes me up on the offer :D

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.