[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Where to find some bg math or stats?

Posted By: OpenWheel
Date: Wednesday, 14 June 2023, at 2:28 p.m.

Hi all - way back in the day I had some charts and rec.games.bg messages that showed calcs or results of how many rolls on average to get up an over a 5 prime or 4 prime for some differing situations such as two men on the edge of the prime, one man on edge, one man 1 pip away from edge, 2 pips, 2 men 1 ip away, 2 men 2 pips away. Stuff like that.

Now since restarting in this game I can't find anything like that. RIght now I have gnubg on my home machine, my machine with XG died so I need to transfer. I don't have it in front of me but is something like this avail in one of those as a feature? Or does some math person have something avail showing calcs I can use?

I use to find those averages incredibly useful to do Robertie style calcs on classes of rolls in many situations. Right now I'm lost on some prime vs prime or prime vs attack timing situations and cant seem to figure out the math myself.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.