[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

"USBGF... your thoughts" thread at DG

Posted By: MK
Date: Tuesday, 7 May 2024, at 12:54 a.m.

In Response To: "USBGF... your thoughts" thread at DG (Pendragon)

When I clicked on the link you gave, I felt exactly like Tim but unlike him, since I had nothing better to do :(, I did create an account to read it and then I posted these comments there:

============================================================================

A link was posted on bgonline.org for this article. In order to just read it, I had to create an account and change my browser setting to allow cookies for dailygammon.com.

Most forums like bgonline.org, bug-gnubg, Google groups, Yahoo groups, etc. allow access for reading only without an account and don't require cookies either.

Discussion rules say moderators can delete not just individual posts but entire threads, even because of posts from people other than the person who created the thread, as they deem.

Did somebody say "control freaks"...? :(

============================================================================

BTW: unlike most forums, there is no way to search the archives with keywords. I doubt that I will go back to waste more time there reading post one ny one.

MK

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.