[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick, you fuckin' suck

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 9 July 2008, at 4:54 a.m.

Ok, it's not all that bad, but I input my match v. Paul Berg from the Novi semis and a couple plays while inputting the match I looked at and asked myself "Really, you played that play? How stupid are you?" I played a 4.1 and Paul played much higher. (GNU 2 ply analysis, match was 10 games, ended 11-5)

Position #1 - I didn't hit two here ... Apparently I was hungry and wanted some BK. It's clearly correct to hit both and if you'd show me this as a 'problem' I'd next it. Who knows what was going through my teenie tiny brain while I was playing.

The score (after 2 games) is: P. Berg 1, Stick 2 (match to 11 points)

Move number 9: Stick to play 66

P. Berg154

1O '1O2O2X5X '2X ' ' '1X

1X1X ' ' '5O2O4O ' ' '3X

Stick164

Position ID: sM/QASjg2wOAJQ Match ID: cAl7ARAAEAAA

Position #2 - I dropped this. Come on, even when my opponent covers he has no builders to close the board immediately and I have a decent offensive structure, when I come in I have serious counterplay - donk move #2

The score (after 2 games) is: P. Berg 1, Stick 2 (match to 11 points)

Move number 19: P. Berg doubles to 2

P. Berg113

2X1X2X '3X2X1X ' '2O ' '

'1X '3O1X4O2O3O ' ' '2X

Stick129

Position ID: OG8HDEBrboEBEQ Match ID: MBlgARAAEAAA

These were the two glaring glitches of mine from the match. I'm posting them not only to kick my own ass but give everyone else hope next time they make a monstrous blunder - don't worry about it, move on, think "Hell, it can't be as bad as Stick's play!"

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.