[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

WSOB Cannes GNU Files

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 22 July 2008, at 3:56 a.m.

Ok, listen up, we're going to try this and see how it goes. I have a lot of stuff I could in theory make accessible via FTP including matches but I don't know how much it's going to push up my traffic for the month as generally I've never messed around things like that. If it pushes up traffic (bandwidth usage) too much, I'll cut it off for now & see how much more it will cost overall for me to upgrade my account.

URL: ftp://ftp.bgonline.org/
Username: anonymous@bgonline.org
Password: bgo

There may be an easier way of doing it but for now, that's it. You may have to go under File and then Login As to put in the username & password.

Once logged in you should see 6 of the 8 round of 16 matches from the WSOB today. The other two I didn't input because of missing gifs (images) it would be too much of a pain. Depending on how much this raises traffic over the next day, I will put up the rest of the matches made available to the public. Also assuming ppl are interested so give me any feedback you have.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.